We Offer Scale System Solutions
Integrity and Experience You Can Trust
Since 1971 the employees at Security Scale Service have stayed customer focused. All of our technicians are factory trained and state certified. The company is A2LA accredited. Our broad expertise ranges from older style mechanical lever scales to the latest in high resolution digital scale technology. From the front office staff through Sales and Service; we all work together to solve our customers’ weighing challenges. What sets us apart is making a habit of exceeding our customers’ expectations.
Scale System Selection
Calibration and Certification
Repair and Upgrades
Custom User Interfaces
Having scales that are out of calibration can cost your company substantial lost revenue very quickly.
These underweight calculators help illustrate how quickly this loss in revenue can compound.
Also, adding scales to equipment like forklifts removes driving time to a stationary scale, resulting in substantial savings.
Security Scale is the RIGHT CHOICE for your scale needs.
- We have been in business since 1971
- Five locations to serve you – Roanoke, Lynchburg, Richmond, Suffolk, VA and Blountville, TN.
- All scale technicians are factory trained and able to repair and calibrate all brands.
- All technicians and sales personnel are stated certified.
- Our company is A2LA accredited (Cert. No. 1820.01)
- ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation for calibration both on and off site
- SAFETY program meets OSHA and MSHA standards. Approved for surface mine properties.
- Member of several SAFETY Pre-Qualified networks including ISNetWorld, BROWZ and Avetta
- Represent numerous scale manufacturers allowing quick turnaround on part orders
- Laboratory balances to heavy duty off-road and rail scales, we sell and service it all!
- We still answer the phone. You will talk to a person not a robot…everyday including weekends
- Offer calibration and repair services on industrial and laboratory scales/balances
- Easy on-line calibration certificate retrieval service is available
- Easy appointment scheduling with after hour and emergency service available
- Able to provide custom solutions to your meet your needs weighing needs
- Six heavy weight test trucks available throughout our service area
- Weights and Standards traceable to NIST
- A VETERAN owned business