COVID-19 Protocol Statement
Effective April 23, 2020, and subject to addendum or future clarifications, the following Protocols to eliminate the spread of the COVID-19 virus are now in place for all employees of Security Scale Service, Inc. Please advise us of any confirmed cases within your facility so appropriate precautions may be taken.
Preventing the Spread
- Soap & water will be provided to all employees, and they have been instructed to wash their hands once they enter the jobsite, and frequently throughout the day, for at least 20 seconds, or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60-95% alcohol.
- All employees have been instructed to stay home if they have a low-grade fever of 37.5 C/100.4 F, and to be vigilant in their monitoring of themselves of possible other symptoms as noted below. Any employee found to have a fever will be sent home immediately.
- Any employee that records a temperature of 37.5 C/100.4 F while at home may not come onto the jobsite.
- All employees with a temperature MUST observe a minimum 72-hour absence from the jobsite, and record no other symptoms, before returning to work. If they have other symptoms noted below, they will need to self-isolate for 14 days, and may not return to the jobsite before that time period has elapsed.
- Any employee with a person in their household who is exhibiting symptoms or who has a confirmed case of COVID-19 shall immediately self-isolate for 14 days.
- Always expect workers to practice good hygiene standards.
- COVID-19 symptoms are similar to a flu-like illness and include dry cough, sore throat, fever, tiredness or shortness of breath.
Routine Environmental Cleaning
- Routine cleaning of all frequently touched surfaces as applicable.
- All employees that have a fever are instructed to contact the main office to report it, as this may be a recordable case, and a possible Workman’s Comp situation.
- Clean and sanitize the trucks daily.
- All employees are required to wear a “mask” when working in confined areas where “social distancing” is not possible.
Customer Specific Protocols
- We will attempt to implement all customer specific protocols, if provided the information prior to the service call.
- Written notification is requested. Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org If this is not possible, please call 1-800-572-2140.